Monday, May 18, 2009

penguin.

Friends, I have a confession. While at times I appear to look virtually homeless by appearance, I do have an affinity for clothes. I can appreciate a well dressed person, as I am known for complimenting to excess while inebriated. I would classify my style as granola muncher yet classy, vagabond yet adventuresome and European but not cheap. No offense to you Euros, but H & M has a serious lack of quality sometimes.



That is why Penguin is awesome. Classy, subtle, fun, with crazy tuxedo birds. Unfortunately, I could drive to and from Chicago with the amount I would spend on a shirt. And hell any company that can sell a shirt called "THE EARL" for over the price of a pair of jorts and a nascar cutoff has to be doing something right. Hot damn.



But until I have a means to not look deranged and a free 70 bucks....Penguin, I'll be seeing you...





crazy birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment